Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Review of Chase Authentics 2011 DAYTONA 500® American Flag Hat

Originally submitted at NASCAR

Widely regarded as the most important and prestigious race on the NASCAR® calendar, the Daytona 500® is considered the "Super Bowl of Stock Car Racing." Celebrate The Great American Race™ in 2011 with this hat from Chase Authentics®. It features a cotton construction a...


I love my Daytona 500 Hat

By Emo LeBlanc from Nashville, TN on 3/30/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Shows Off Team Pride, Authentic Design, Unique Item, Durable Construction

Best Uses: At The Race, Watching The Race, Daily Use, Showing Team Pride, Decoration

Describe Yourself: Jumping on the wagon

I love my New Daytona 500 Hat and I can't wear it enough !
Thank you NASCAR !!

(legalese)

No comments:

Bring out the beer