Saturday, March 5, 2011

It has been a while !

What have I been up to ?

Wow, it has been a long time since I last updated what I was doing. As you all know my new CD Dirty Job has hit the stores and is selling well. I have a new single released from my up coming CD - No I never did. The name of the single is called Eighty miles form San Antone and was co-written with Larry W. Jones who has penned over 6000 songs. Eighty Miles from San Antone is getting rotation in the USA.
I have a couple more new singles coming and they should also get regular rotation in the USA.

Travel:
I recently went to Cuba for a week to Varadero which was awesome. It was fantastic ! The services was the best I have ever had and the food was fantastic. We dropped of some toys and books off to the local school which they were thrill about. We visited Havana and I got to busk in Havana. I earned quite a bit of money busking which I gave to the owner of the Guitar and he was thrilled. It was incredible to see and experience all the history that was every where. I highly recommend going to Cuba. If you travel on a USA Passport like I do, you will have to go to a Canadian City and fly from there. I had no problem getting in and getting out. Cubans don't really care who comes or go. Hopeful you will not have a whole bunch of people form Quebec in your resort. Quebecers are Noisy, Load, and Rude. They sure give Canadians a bad name. Other than the Quebecers the trip was great !

Performances:
I had a week booked in Myrtle Beach, SC, but they backed out which happens. Hopefully they will have me there next year. I know that fans in the area were disappointed in the developments that happened.
I am tentatively booked into a couple a Locations in Nashville, Tenn. As bookings develop, I will post them for you. Hopefully you can come and check out my shows. The band has changed due to internal reasons. So I will be hiring musicians in the local markets that I am performing. This will put money back into the communities I perform rather than taking it out. So if you are a top rate Musician You can alway fire me an e-mail and I can review your stuff and if I play in your area I will hire you.

Merchandise:
I have a whole lot of new products in my stores that you can buy to go along with your purchase of my Music.


 

No comments:

Bring out the beer