Sunday, March 20, 2011

Continued Progress in my Music Career !

Tomorrow Jeri Goldstein will start coaching me on how to increase my bookings to help me climb the Music Career ladder. With increased booking means an increase in shows meaning that there will be a higher chance of see my show. The main objective is become opening act for a major act. So keep an eye open for my show coming to your town or city. I have a ton of faith in Jeri and know that I will get fantastic results.
Other things, Let me see .....
Looking forward to be in City Chase in May. Thinking about heading to Austin, Texas to help break the World Record for the most Pickers in one spot. Guitar Pickers that is ... That will be happening at the end of June. Remember to check my reverbnation page and check out my newest release Eighty Miles from San Antone which is getting regular rotation in the USA and on the internet.
With regards to bookings, I am venturing out as a singles act for now and will be picking players as I progress in increased bookings. Dedication in what I am doing is extremely important. It is also extremely hard to find in todays world.
So stay turned ! I know that is a cliche but oh well ....
I will keep you up to date.
Love you all !
Emo

No comments:

Bring out the beer