Saturday, February 13, 2010

In Nashville !

Having a great time in Nashville. Nice town but the Taxi services here are the worst I have seen in a long time. Other than that everything is going really good. Show Casing tonight and then headed out tomorrow morning at 7 am.
I got to hang out with Brad Mates and the other guys of Emerson Drive. Incredibly nice guys, so down to Earth you would swear they were from Alberta ! A little dig there. I checked out the "FAMOUS" places downtown like Tooties and stuff. Man Super small stages, so much so they were mini stages. But they would fit the whole band on the stage. If I ever was given a gig like that I would walk out ! Broadway Street was basically a tourist trap but lots to see. Every boot shop I went into the workers would ask me "Where you get your shoes, man !" I am so proud of my "YUMS" they get me so much attention it is funny ! I have had people in the Airport ask me where I got my shoes !
Yums Shoes

No comments:

Bring out the beer