Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Awesome Performer

I was watching a Television show and they were featuring this guy that his music was out of the this World. I really mean it. His Name is Justin Hines and this guy is a song bird. Check out his web site at http://www.justinhines.com Justin is with Orange Records who signed him when no one else would.
Next !
I was recently, down in Nashville and it was a great time. Short but good. I got to meet some up and coming artist. Like Anna Harwood. This young Lady is going to give Taylor Swift a run for her money. Great songs and great voice. And she has Bernard Porter taking care of her exposure.
While I was in Nashville, I got the chance to hang out with Brad Mates, Lead sing of Emerson Drive.
I also met a gentleman named Todd Green who is going to be on America's got Talent
and I have a feeling Todd is going to be a contender !
Met a Police Officer Named Wes who was extremely Nice and helped me out !
If you go to Nashville don't rely on the Taxi service unless you call one man and that guy is Claude Aldony who is the Great Cab driver ever. His Phone # (615)525-9830 If you go to Nashville and need Taxi service Call Claude and tell him I told you to call him. No matter what time of the day Claude will come to your aide.
Last but not least I met a young lady from Lethbridge Alberta who could really sing.
Her was Alyssa McQuaid and she is on Facebook check her out.
I will be going back to Nashville in the fall and look forward to doing so !!

No comments:

Bring out the beer