Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What's up with Big Rock Untapped

Well, according to the rules of the contest to Big Rock Untapped the voting should be over. But every body is still voting ! What is the deal ! Let's move on.... I am still practicing with my Bass player and still looking to get a guitarist and Drummer. I can't find any one. I auditioned for the CFR singing contest and apparently I was not good enough. I got to see my friend Samantha King. There was no reason why I was not selected so I am not going to dwell on it.
Other than that there is not much going on musically. I have been thing about sitting in with Looking East which is a Hot Rock from Edmonton, Alberta.
I am going to Chicago in November to perform and then I am off to New Orleans over the Holiday and doing a couple of gigs there too. The new CDs are coming along SLOWLY because I am nursing them. I need to get them out the door.
Until Later
Emo

No comments:

Bring out the beer