Friday, October 31, 2008

Looking for new guitarist ( Lead/Rhythm) with Killer vocals

Well I have been totally unsuccessfull at finding a drummer but after doing some mixing in the studio I have come to the decision that it is for more important to get another Guitarist with Killer backing vocals to add a new dimension to the group. Tell your friends and family and if you know any ... And I mean Anyone that fits this part then e-mail me.
On another front:
I am playing at the Festival of Trees on Nov. 29, 2008 at 5:30 pm So come on out and support a fantastic event. Speaking of support, please go to http://roomtoread.org and give as much support as you can. It is an organization that is dear to me and I would like it to be dear to you too. Edmonton is opening their new chapter on Nov 22, 2008 and if you are interested in getting involved you can reach their web info through the Room to Read link.
I'll be in Chicago from the 15 th to the 23rd of Nov./2008 and performing at Cubby's in Chicago on the 18th of Nov./2008 so drop by and say hi.
Until later
Emo

No comments:

Bring out the beer