Saturday, August 13, 2011

Where I work out and more !

I have to apologize for ignoring my Blog here at Blogger.com.
Today I got my butt kicked by two young Gentlemen that are great Fitness Trainers. Rich and Pete are the owners of Cross Fit Lazarus in Edmonton, Alberta and have humbled me incredibly. Today they had me beat at the warm up. But that is the only way I am going to get in shape.
I have come to the conclusion that many of the current Country Artist have incredible arms and that if I am going to compete I have to get incredible arms just like them. I know it may seem vain but let's face it, no matter what industry you are in you follow your peers lead. So if arms is what it takes, then arms it shall be. I have also started working out with yoga which is really cool. I love the fact that is makes you more flexible. Hopefully, it will help with my on stage performances.Also for those of you who are in the Edmonton Area, TICKETS  for my Sept 17 show are in and will be available at the Bell Store in Edmonton City Centre, Edmonton, Alberta starting Tuesday, August 16. They are also Available online at Online Tickets for Emo LeBlanc's Show Sept 17/2011 They are only $ 10.00. Hopefully I will see you there !  I will try to keep the blog here up to date.

No comments:

Bring out the beer