Monday, August 15, 2011

Great Weekend and some action

This weekend was a fantastic weekend with my sweet heart. saturday was packed. Went and worked out at Cross fit Lazarus and as you may have heard they whipped my butt. I am still sore and it is Monday. After that we did Yoga, which was my favourite. Then we went to Bul-go-gi house, met up with our neighbour, and had some incredible food. From there we went to the Latin Festival at Churchill Square. Sunday was fill with fun also. We went to Sylvan Lake where it was great as usual but the wind was a pain in the butt. A friend was to join us but she had a flat tire on the way down. Once the spare was put on she decide to head back home which was the safest option. On our home we saw an incredible accident. From the skid marks on the highway it looked like a camping trailer was being driven a little too fast and it swerved out of control. All that was left was a trailer in 2 pieces (front wall and the roof & the floor and back wall). Hopeful the family was ok. That is a crappy way to end a weekend. When we got home my sweetie went to the last bits of the Latin Festival where some pig got fresh with her. I practice my show. That sizes the weekend up. Remember, tickets for my up coming show (Sept 17/2011) will be available at The Bell Store at Edmonton City Centre starting on Tuesday (August 16,2011).

1 comment:

Emo LeBlanc said...

I forgot to mention the Caribbean Burgers we cooked on the BBQ

Bring out the beer