Tuesday, July 31, 2018

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Well it has been a busy time for me. From perofrming at the Rainmaker Rodeo to travelling throughout Italy.
Rainmaker Rodeo was the best ! We brought in the largest audience for an opening act since they have been doing the Rainmaker Rodeo (54 years). That was the biggest compliment I could have ever received. Opening for the James Barker Band, Dan Davidson, and River Town Saints.
From there it was off to Italy for some vacation and meeting some incredible fans. We (Kerri & me) met some incredible people.
Our travels were from Cinque Terre which was beautiful to Rome, then to Perugia to Sienia then Verona then to Florence and finally to Milan where we got to meet Claus & Federica who have a radio show in Milan call Beyond the Line.
Now that I am home from the Italy trip I am off to Nashville to record my new single "Dollars and Cents" which I will be recording at the Tracking Room, one of the Largest recording studios in Nashville.
After that I will be preparing for my mini tour to Texas in October.





No comments:

Bring out the beer