Friday, January 17, 2014

Naked Cyber Cafe Open Stage Jan 16, 2014

This is an update to the previous entry. Apparently, the video link has disappeared. When I asked the Naked Cafe they said they had no idea where it went which is fine ! Anyway, it was a great night performing and I look forward to doing more there. The CD is finally coming to a finished product and is sounding incredible thanks to Mr. Justin McDonough at Resonate Music Recording Studios who is taking me in a new direction which I feel that it will further my career. I have to thank all the incredible people who help me get this project done. Colleen-Rae (Vocals), who will be on the Christmas CD, Smokey Fennell (Steel Guitar & Banjo), Chris Tabbert ( Rythym Guitar, Lead Guitar, & Mandolin), Craig Bignell (Banjo), Carmen Lucia (Harmony Vocals), Gautam Karnik (Violin), Randy Rink (Lead Guitar) & Jared. I am going to be hitting the Road but there is also a Christmas CD in the making which should be interesting. I am hoping that there are going to be some donations (on a site like indiegogo) that will help speed up the recording process for the Christmas CD.

No comments:

Bring out the beer