Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Awesome Success with new Single

I have to tell you it is amazing and humbling at the same time. My new single is doing incredible. It has been moved from CBC 3 to CBC 1 which is the Main CBC Music Radio station so that means National Air Play. I have to thank every one that was there helping me out. First and foremost my beautiful and loving better half, Kerri, who tolerated my silliness. Also, the people I really have to thank is Justin McDonough of Resonate Recording Studio (www.resonatemusic.ca), who has been a recording genius. He has done things with my music that I never thought could be done. Justin, his beautiful wife Megan, and Mike (business manager) have made me feel right at home in the studio. Resonate Music School and Recording Studio has a bright future with such wonderful people at the helm. I must also thank all the musicians who have come to my rescue which include; the beautiful Colleen-Rae (www.colleen-rae.com) who's vocals have been incredibly appreciated, Smokey Fennell (www.smokinsteel.com) who's Steel guitar and banjo playing was awesome, and Robin Pelletier who's Guitar and Mandolin playing was without flaw, Aaron Pritchett (www.aaron-pritchett.com) for the moral support and also my good friend Adam Gregory (www.adamgregory.com) for being incredibly supportive. And one person I really want to thank for being funny, encouraging, and extremely insightful, Chineng Pong from Edmonton. Any time I was getting down, Chineng was right on cue to pump me up again ! The one THANK YOU that I have to make sure is seen is to the fans who without them, this would all have no point what so ever ! When I asked my fans to hit the song when it was on CBC 3 they came through incredibly and I thank every one of them. Stay Posted. And if you missed what was going on here is the link to the new single WANDERING AROUND by Emo LeBlanc on CBC 1

No comments:

Bring out the beer