Friday, September 16, 2011

Canada Got Talent Auditions

I had a great time at Canada's Got Talent. There was a line up outside where you get to meet people. This was the place where you could meet two types of people: 1.) Your new friend or 2.) Your Competition. The funny thing about this theory is that which person you meet is your choice. I was lucky enough to meet my new friend and not my competition. A young out going man that had a great attitude. Folks meet Mr.Cameron White ! Cameron, is from Grand Prairie, Alberta and was cool to hang out with. He went to school to play College Baseball which got my respect immediately. He is currently acting in Miss Saigon in Grand Prairie. So I guess it comes down to attitude and how you approach the situation. Cameron had a great outlook on life, in that we should all have fun. And Fun we did have ! I don't want to say if I am progressing to the next round because I promised I would announcing it at my performance Sept 17/2011 at Hooliganz Pub.

No comments:

Bring out the beer