Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CCMA week at the Artery



My shows at The Artery went great because of a lot of people. Most of  Randy Rink (My Guitarist) and Serge LeBlanc (My Bassist) who were fantastic. They also made me sound great ! Another person who made me sound Fantastic was Mr. Mike Tulley (My Sound man). With Fantastic people like this to support you it is hard not to sound great. 
Other people that I want to thank for going above and beyond are Haley Bryan (Opening Act) and Steph who volunteered to be Merchandising person. So now that the week is over it is time to start looking for the next project. The Live version of Emo LeBlanc Live at The Artery will be released real soon. The next gig is a fundraiser at the Whytemud Crossing Library on their stage for Room to Read organization. So come out and donate lots of money to help this organization.


No comments:

Bring out the beer