Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Having fun !

I am having fun with my new laptop .. may be too much fun. I finally figured out how to work it on stage.
I am still looking for an opening act opportunity with Aaron Lines, Paul Brandt, etc
That is about it ! Not a lot happening.
Lorado's in New York started Promoting my CDs and my Reverbnation Store and
They are promoting the new CD on their Radio station Kicking Country.
Some of my songs are being used for TV ads in Texas !
Which is completely cool because I love TEXAS !
I am getting surprise bulk orders for my CDs current and past.
Here is something you can chew on.
My good friends Lady Antabelum sent me one of their Albums.
That's right an LP !
I think it is because they wanted me to have for a Keep Sake !
That would be all
Emo

No comments:

Bring out the beer