Friday, December 26, 2008

Holidays in Louisiana

Having a great time in Louisiana with my Family and I enjoying every minute of being home. I am writing a couple new songs but the New CD is about ready to be released and it is sounding great. The Touring is being organized too and lots happening there with new players and great things happening. Promotional Material is being put together. 
I headed to Graceland and it was suggested I go to Nashville but I'll go to Nashville when the time is RIGHT. I have some new plans for Touring so you can disregard any "Band" news from the past. There are some great things happening in that area.
So get your local Street team together to help promote the New CD and lets have a fun time promoting some fantastic music !!!
Check back really often because everything is moving quickly.
Emo

No comments:

Bring out the beer