Friday, March 28, 2008

Things are looking up ....

Well I have a bunch of new friends on face book but the cool thing about it is that one of 
my best friends found me through face book . It has been years since we last talked and 
she found my web space. Which is cool. Big "Hi" out to Paulette.
Two new videos on youtube for me, remember you have to look for CountryEmo
Both songs are from the up coming CDs which is funny because 
it should be the other way around (Song first, video later).
Things are progressing with all the new friends I have on face book and shout and myspace.
I was really hoping to meet with my new bass player but no luck.
I am still hoping it will happen Friday or today !
I don't usually watch the Apprentice but I think that Trace Atkins should have won.
Of course I am a little bias being Country and all.
Until later
Emo

No comments:

Bring out the beer