Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Video and more ....

Valentine Day
Well great things just keep on happening !
I finally got a new video up for you to view
and there are more on the more on the way.
Also Mayor Mandell's office is interested in
one of my song (Homeless guy) which is
on my new cd (yet to be released) for their
initiative on Homelessness.
And other songs of mine are slated for
air play at the Edmonton International Airport.
Which is completely cool !
I am getting more air in the USA. A radio station in PA
picked up 2 of my songs for air play ( regular rotation)
So I can't complain things are moving along just great.
As for Valentine's Day.
My better half and I are celebration on Saturday Feb. 16.
But here is what I have planned for her. Not too long ago she
lost the diamond out of her engagement ring and she
was extremely upset. I have since bought a new diamond and
I am getting it reset. I am going to give her the repair diamond
on Saturday. Isn't that sweet !
Best of all ..... She does not even have a clue !
I'll write what happened on Sunday so you all can come
back and read it.
until later
Emo

No comments:

Bring out the beer